drank Original Tulsi by Organic India

I LOVE basil, so I had to try this tea. I’m not sure if the water is too hot when I steep it, or if I’m steeping it too long (which is already maybe three minutes) but it goes from a nice light lime green to a light brown color. The scent is definitely basil, flavor seems like a bit of lemon myrtle with GREEN BEANS which is another thing I love actually. I’ll have to fine tune this one and see what it is like when the water isn’t so hot, though I did leave the boiled water sitting there for a bit. I’d love for it to keep that light green color while still having some flavor.

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: