Of many of the teas I’ve tried, I think oolong has the biggest spectrum of flavors. Every oolong is very different from the next. This one is an example of my favorite kind of oolong. It’s a very nice light springy green color. The flavor is a lovely floral. I’ll be re-steeping this a few times, since I know oolongs are good for it! I’m already on the second steep and there is no difference in flavor at all. A perfect oolong tea!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: