This has such a distinct smoky scent. Russian Caravan teas really like to be the strongest smelling teas, but they taste good. I keep my Russian Caravan away from my other teas because it is so overpowering. They are pine smoked, so they smell like a really nice campfire. This one is great. It would make for a great fall or winter tea… for some reason I was drinking it while it was 80 degrees out. I think it would be interesting to have a Russian Caravan tea have a marshmallowy &/or graham crackery taste so it would be like S’mores around a campfire!

Some of my favorite teas:
teavivre.com
verdanttea.com
steapshoppe.com
thenecessiteas.com
Specialteas

My dislikes: hibiscus, ginger (unless in chai), charcoal type flavors

My ratings: