I added four of these mini touchas to a recent order just to see what the fuss was about. I really tried to like this tea but the rice scent wound up turning me off. It sounded good on paper, especially since other people seem to like it, but it actually made my stomach a little queasy … I’m not sure why I had this reaction. Oh well, at least it was an inexpensive lesson.

cryptickoi

sevencups has some of the best mini-tuo’s I’ve found..

TeaExplorer

I had never heard of sevencups until now. That’s one of the things I like about this group … always broadening my horizons :)

Terri HarpLady

Yeah! Before I joined Steepster I had never heard of hardly any of these companies! :)
My wallet wishes I still hadn’t…sigh…

Comments

cryptickoi

sevencups has some of the best mini-tuo’s I’ve found..

TeaExplorer

Terri HarpLady

My wallet wishes I still hadn’t…sigh…

Fond of Puerh (raw and ripe), Yunnan Blacks, Oolongs. Occasionally drink Assam, Darjeeling, Keemun. Not a fan of flavored teas.

Taking a break from swapping for a while. The generosity of the Steepsterites has overwhelmed me, so now I need to focus on drinking what I have.

My profile pic is of a cat we fostered a few years ago. She is an undercover spy (codename: Tessa). You’d feel eyes on the back of your neck, turn around, and she’s be hidden somewhere up high, looking down at you. She’s now gathering intel on her new family.

Florida, USA