drank Golden Yunnan by Adagio Teas

Nice rich amber color, yummy fruity smell. A small sip reveals a naturally sweet flavor. A bigger sip gives the peppery flavor, with a lingering burn on the tongue (It’s not hot, but.. tingly?). Not finding any bitterness. This is a fascinating tea.

(Unintentionally stepped longer than 5mins because of distracting cute kitten)

Angrboda

Awwww cute kitten! Just wait, when it gets older it will distract you by being cute AND naughty. My two do anyway… :)

Tea Flea

Oh dear, he’s already a trouble maker.. does that mean it’s just going to get worse?! I can’t stay mad at him though, he’s just too darn cute ;)

Angrboda

Yeah, that’s our problem too. It’s impossible. :p Ours have recently, evidently, worked out how to open the kitchen drawers. Came home yesterday and discovered that there all of a sudden wasn’t a single cat treat in the house. Half a bag of fishy treats and most of a box of yeast tablets… Luckily it seems like we’ve avoided any resulting tummy aches.

Comments

Angrboda

Tea Flea

Angrboda

I’m just a humble insect who enjoys a fine cup of tea.

PNW