drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

Sipping on this tea today, and reminded that this tea is about to be discontinued. I truly love this tea! And I am sad to see it go. Once again, a great tea with a tsp of honey added to it. Tastes okay without honey, but smells better than it tastes if you don’t add a little sweetener to it.

Just stocked up on this tea last night. I probably have about 50g left, but considering once it is sold out I’ll never see it again, I have decided to go ahead and purchase another 250g…will this get me through the rest of my life??? NOPE, and it will be a sad day. So anyone who has had this tea and knows of a tea I can switch to once this lovely tea is gone, PLEASE let me know!

I’m new to the tea world, and I have recently become addicted to this stuff! I love the flavored teas the most. I actually used to hate tea (wish I would have discovered my love for it earlier on) because when I was in my teens I was given a flavorless tea with no sweetener, and as a child, that was a big turn off. Now as an adult I have truly learned to love tea. I am trying as much of it as I can. I still haven’t brought myself to try any of the more simple (non-flavored) teas, but I hope one day I can learn to love them just the same.

Maryland, USA