drank Wild Watermelon by Kally Tea

Mmmmm! To be honest I was a little nervous about purchasing a watermelon flavored tea. It’s one of those things where you like the actual fruit/flavor of so much you are afraid to find out you don’t like it as a tea.

However, even with my fear I decided to go and try some of Kally Tea’s Wild Watermelon since it was at such a good price. I’ve never purchased anything from Kally Tea, but I can tell you from this one experience I will be making some future purchases.

Getting to the point, yes I would buy this tea again. It has a very nice “watermelony” flavor. I added a little bit of honey and it made it that much better.

Before I even began steeping this tea I had to take a nice sniff in the bag…lol (that sounds odd I know). And having a cold I was still able to smell the sweetness. I’m pretty sure it is because of my cold, but it took me a little bit to really smell the watermelon in there. At first it smelled like a cool aid powder, very sweet and fruity, but soon I was able to smell the watermelon coming through.

I like this tea a lot because I feel it tastes like it is supposed to. It’s not overly sweet, and it actually tastes like a good watermelon.

I’m new to the tea world, and I have recently become addicted to this stuff! I love the flavored teas the most. I actually used to hate tea (wish I would have discovered my love for it earlier on) because when I was in my teens I was given a flavorless tea with no sweetener, and as a child, that was a big turn off. Now as an adult I have truly learned to love tea. I am trying as much of it as I can. I still haven’t brought myself to try any of the more simple (non-flavored) teas, but I hope one day I can learn to love them just the same.

Maryland, USA