drank Cola Chai by Kally Tea

Hmmm….I find this tea interesting. It tastes good, but I’m not sure if I taste cola in it. Maybe it is because I have a cold, but for now all I can taste is the traditional chai flavor. It has a nice spice to it and I put two tsp of honey in this. I believe my cold is messing with me because I NEVER put that much honey in my tea.

I could kind of smell the cola before it was steeped, but not so much once I started steeping it. Once again, this is probably because of my cold.

I will definitely be trying this tea again when I feel better, therefor I’m going to leave my rating for another time; until then, it is still a pretty good tea.

I’m new to the tea world, and I have recently become addicted to this stuff! I love the flavored teas the most. I actually used to hate tea (wish I would have discovered my love for it earlier on) because when I was in my teens I was given a flavorless tea with no sweetener, and as a child, that was a big turn off. Now as an adult I have truly learned to love tea. I am trying as much of it as I can. I still haven’t brought myself to try any of the more simple (non-flavored) teas, but I hope one day I can learn to love them just the same.

Maryland, USA