drank Qing Pin Black Tea by Yezi Tea

I always say that Jin Pin reminds me of a warm hug…. Well, Qing Pin is like a warm hug when you first arrive in a new, exotic locale. It reminds me of the feeling I got every time I stepped out of the airport in Maui and saw my ’ohana. It reminds me of the strange and wonderful feeling when I first stepped foot in Italy. It reminds me of embracing my tea-loving best friend after not seeing her for over a year.
I love this tea. I love the tree that it comes from. I cannot wait to try Yi Fu Chun! I think that when I finally get pets, I will be naming them Jin Pin, Qing Pin, and Yi Fu Chun.

ifjuly

this note is awesome!

Comments

ifjuly

this note is awesome!

Wolf girl. Equestrian. Writer. Artist. Gamer. Geek.

I joined Steepster back in August of 2009. Since then, I have been lurking around shyly and taken it all in. Just recently, I decided to log all of the teas that I have in my cupboard and from there I decided to be a bit more active on the site!

I’m addicted to three things: Tea, wolves, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

My favorite teas: Jin Pin, Matcha iri Genmaicha, Shu Pu-erh, and roasted oolong teas.

Broadly speaking I also love: Most Chinese red teas and most Fujian oolongs.

I’ve been drinking loose-leaf teas since childhood. I love everything from tieguanyin to gyokuro to a good British cuppa. I am looking forward to trying every tea type out there and building an extensive pu-erh library.

New York, New York