This is one of my favorite green teas. Not cheap but worth it for special mornings (like today). I steep it a little longer than some of my other greens without any detriment which is really nice. This morning, I notice that the liquor has a wonderful straw yellow color, a nice rounded fullness in the mouth, and there is an excellent balance of vanilla head notes with a soft maltiness that just lingers on forever. Mmmm…so good.

takgoti

Hee, with a name like that it should be good! It sounds pretty nommy. Side bar, what makes this morning special?

Tea Savant

Well, I’m pretty close to finding a new job and I found a twenty dollar bill in my jacket pocket this morning! Plus, my dogs let me sleep in a few extra minutes. For me, that makes it a really special morning these days! : )

Wa-hey! That works! All good things! [And best of luck on the job front!]

!!! Sorry, I’m clearly in a very exclamatory mood today.

Comments

takgoti

Tea Savant

Wa-hey! That works! All good things! [And best of luck on the job front!]

!!! Sorry, I’m clearly in a very exclamatory mood today.

I’m a fan of everything tea!

San Francisco