(This free sample was generously provide to me by Teavivre Big thanks to Angel and the whole Teavivre Team)
Dry Leaf: The tea has a earthy smell, I even get like a tobacco leaf type of aroma.
Wet Leaf: Has a mellow earthy smell with a touch of sweetness that lingers in the background.
Liquor: Has a dark color broth that has a nice clarity to it was not murky in anyway.
Taste: This tea is smooth with a sweet wood flavor which gives this tea a very mellow earthiness in the background.
My Score / Over All Opinion: 89, This tea reminded me of Souvia’s Tuo Cha (see review) But this one was smoother and had a bit more quality to it. I would have gave it a 90 if I would have got the floral aspect of the tea but I did notice in the description production was March 2006 and mine was March 2007 may have been the reason why the floral note was missed. All in all, a nice tea I enjoyed after some fatty Burger King food.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.