(This sample was generously provide to me by Teavivre. Thank you Angel and the whole Teavivre Team.)
Dry Leaf: The aromas I got with this tea was a toasty or maybe smokey scent with a nice sweetness in there too.
Wet Leaf: There was that warm toasty sweet aroma that was still there.
Liquor: This tea is dark in color like a brownish red color.
Taste: This tea has a roasted taste with some sweetness to it but there is also a tart or tangy maybe even a sour aspect to this tea that gets you from the middle of your mouth to the back of your mouth. That taste does linger a bit. I find it very nice. There is also a smoothness to this tea also. Also, I did notice with each steeping and with the tea getting cooler that floral aspect would come out also.
My Score / Over All Opinion: 92, I have not had a lot of experience with this type of tea but found it to be very nice. I would also have to say anyone that enjoys dan cong tea i think will like this too in my humble opinion.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.