(This sample was generously provided to me by Teavivre. Thank you Angel and the whole Teavivre Team.)
Dry Leaf: I get a wet cut grass smell I can even see someone saying hay too. Their is also some sweetness in the smell too. I also get a very faint floral smell way in the back.
Wet Leaf: I get a nice sweet vegetal aroma.
Liquor: The color I got was like a maple color.
Taste: I get a very mellow earthiness with a vegetal flavor like a green bean but their is a sweetness that is also there. As the tea cools the floral aspect of this tea comes out to play.
My Score / Over All Opinion: 90, I am new in the game of raw pu-erh but this tea was enjoyable and didn’t have that bit like I was expecting. However, I did play with this tea and steeped it over 2 minutes and the flavor did get more intense and there was that bit but still not as crazy as I was expecting. This maybe a good tea to store and age yourself in my humble opinion.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.