drank Wuyi Rock by Shanti Tea

(This tea was generously provide to me by Shanti Tea. Thank you Team Shanti.)
Dry Leaf: Subtle smokey aroma.
Wet Leaf: I get more of a smoke aroma.
Liquor: Medium to dark amber color.
Taste: This tea has a smooth smoke flavor with a touch of sweetness.
Overall Opinion: I give this a 87. This tea reminded me of a Lapsang Souchong without that pine aspect. I would have expected this tea to be more of a Da Hong Pao (Big Red Robe) but there wasn’t that tart or tangy or even sour aspect to this tea. So, if your looking for something more like a Lapsang Souchong than a normal Wuyi Rock than you have found it.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.