(This sample was generously provided to me by Shanti Tea. Thank you Team Shanti.)
Dry Leaf: Has a vegetal aroma.
Wet Leaf: Has a warm vegetal aroma.
Liquor: Is a amber color.
Tatse: The broth is light and watery in the mouth. This tea has a vegetal flavor but there is a slight earthiness in the background. Also, if you steep this tea in shorter infusion time like 10-15 seconds the tea seems to be smoother. If you steep for a minute or longer this tea gets a bitter bite to it.
Overall Opinion: I give this tea a 85. This is an average green tea that will not blow you away in my humble opinion. You may have to play with steep time for desire taste. I prefer shorter infusions with this tea.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.