This sample was generously provided to me by Teavivre. Thank you Angel and the whole Teavivre Team.
Dry Leaf:Has a sweet,fresh and vegetal aroma.
Wet Leaf:Has a slight vegetal aroma with a nutty aroma.
Liquor: Has a pale yellow color.
Taste:This tea has a nutty flavor with a slight sweetness along with a touch of a vegetal flavor. This tea is smooth and refreshing and has a clean feel in the mouth.
Overall Opinion: I give this a 90. This tea is a little more smoother and refined compared to the premium quality Long Jing. I can appreciate this tea specially since Long Jing is my favorite green tea.
Vessel: SAMA DOYO Gongfu/Kungfu teapot. 7grams of leaf to 220ml or 7oz.of water in the inner cup of pot.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.