This sample was generously provided to me by Epi Tea. Thank you Kyle and the whole Epi Tea Team.

Dry Leaf:Had a soft lavender aroma.
Wet Leaf: Had a natural lavender aroma with just a splash of citrus which I associate with bergamot.
Liquor: Was dark in color.
Taste: Had a smooth and soft bergamot & lavender flavor with the lavender staying in the after taste.
Overall Opinion: I give this a 84 which is an average rating for me.
My personal opinion is the black tea needs to be amp up in this tea for a better base in this tea. My second opinion is it would have been nice to see this company do something different like add some lapsang souchong for a slight smokey taste and a deeper and richer flavor to this tea.
Vessel: SAMA DOYO Gongfu/ Kungfu teapot. 1 sachet in 220ml or 7oz. of water in the inner cup.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.