drank Kenyan Tinderet by DAVIDsTEA

Had my second cup this morning….never can decide whether I really like a tea until I’ve had my second cup. Really loved the smell out of the bag….very malty black tea smell. Once steeped, it reminded me of a strong Irish breakfast. Steeped it my usual 5 minutes for black tea and added my usual milk and sugar. Had that taste you get when you steep black tea a little too long. Not sure if I should try steeping it for less time or if I just don’t like it as much as other black teas. I prefer a really smooth black tea and this one wasn’t it.

Tina S.

This is one that loses its appeal if you add milk. Try it without next time, I suspect you’ll like it a lot more.

Tealizzy

Thanks for the tip! I usually default with milk and sugar for black teas, but I’ll try this out!

Comments

Tina S.

Tealizzy