What a day! Having some of this right now! Needed something soothing for my stomach, since my husband and I decided to celebrate Valentine’s day by going out for a brownie sundae and fries. Used to be okay with the random, spontaneous " ice cream for dinner," but feeling pretty gross right now. We’ve been eating pretty healthy for awhile now…seems like the junk food was a shock to my system. Blah! Thank goodness for this tea! Something about the peppermint makes me feel better, even though I’m not a fan of minty teas. Added a little honey to offset the bitter valerian root and its perfect!

In other news, I made it to both Lupicia and DavidsTea today, and I bought a ton of different teas to try! I’m so excited to steep them all, so you’ll be hearing more from me. Just not until tomorrow.

Kittenna

SOOOOO jealous that you live near a Lupicia…

Tealizzy

Ya, I guess I’m spoiled that DavidsTea and Lupicia are both within walking distance from my work!

Comments

Kittenna

SOOOOO jealous that you live near a Lupicia…

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area