drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Like advertised, this was just what you would expect if you were going to the spa! It’s like sweet lavender! Super calming and smooth. I actually got this because of a recommendation from someone who worked at the DavidsTea store. He recommended it when I said I loved Rooibos de Provence. Great customer service, I might add! I think his name was Aaron. I mean, isn’t that what salespeople should always do? Listen to the customers favorites and recommend something new based on that information? I sometimes find they don’t really take the time to listen, but start right off throwing recommendations at you. I guess I should probably put a Tea Place rating in. Anyway, on this tea, I liked it a lot. Not sure if it outranks Rooibos de Provence, which has more complexity to it, though. I should probably try these two back-to-back.