drank Toasted Walnut by DAVIDsTEA

I still am not a fan of green tea, except when I’m eating sushi, but I’m really trying to like it! I know some of you would be shocked. How can I not like green? I’ve noticed a lot of folks on here don’t like rooibos though, and I do now, even though I thought years ago that I never would. So I guess tastes can change. In hopes of learning to like green tea, I bought some of this one. It smells like caramel! I think it’s the brittle pieces in it. Steeped, it tasted a lot less sweet, although it still smelled really sweet. Weird. It tasted a lot like walnuts, which was good, but I wish, it was as sweet to taste as it smells. I’m planning to try it with honey next time and see how that goes.