drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Couldn’t resist trying this one. I mean, who can resist cookie dough? The dry leaves didn’t exactly smell like cookie dough, but they did smell sweet. Steeped, the smell is definitely chocolate chip cookie dough! How did they do that! I really wanted to like this one, but it was just too weak for me. It basically tasted like cookie dough flavored water. I haven’t delved too much into white teas, so maybe that’s the problem, but I don’t think I like this one by itself. I was thinking it might be better as a black tea. Maybe blend it with black tea? Some experimenting might be in order!

Kittenna

How long did you infuse it for? I can’t recall for sure, but I feel like the general consensus was that it needed a longer infusion to bring out the flavour (and make sure you don’t underleaf!)

Tealizzy

I think I did it for 5 minutes based on the suggested steeping time of 4-7. I’ll try it again with a longer steep time and more leaves!

Comments

Kittenna

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area