drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

I finally had a morning at home to enjoy this sample. Thank you, Laurent! I didn’t want to steep it at work, since I’d have to use the microwave instead of my nice kettle and steeper. Got to use the right equipment! So, I liked it! I have never tried a flavored genmaicha before, but it’s nice. I was surprised that it had black tea in it. I agree with Kittena that it may not be necessary. I got good toasty caramel notes, and I actually added a little milk and honey, which brought out the sweetness. I got two decent steeps out of it. I can’t wait to try the other samples from Nina’s!