I got my first Della Terra Teas order yesterday, and I was so excited to try this! The reviews were so good, I ordered 2 oz. without trying it first! Ha! I had it first thing this morning and I have to tell you I was a little surprised by the flavor. It’s got kind of a rum smell and taste that I didn’t expect. I really liked it though. I could definitely smell and taste a little cinnamon and it was sweet and yummy. I also got two robust steeps. It’s not gonna be hard to finish the bag, but I can’t say whether I’m in love with it. Maybe another cup will help me decide!

Fjellrev

Awesome, can’t wait to get mine in the mail! I’m already expecting not to be insanely in love with it, but one that will nonetheless be a pleasure to drink.

Tealizzy

I hope you like it! Also, I was super impressed with Della Terra’s shipping! They shipped it the first day of mail service after my order and I got it in two days!

Fjellrev

Wow! That’s great service. Mine just got shipped so I hope it’ll come soon. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Tealizzy

Fjellrev

Wow! That’s great service. Mine just got shipped so I hope it’ll come soon. :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area