I think I’m in love with this tea! Sweet, buttery, cake-y, and slightly fruity. It’s the complex dessert tea I’ve been waiting for! Yum!!! I steeped it twice, and found that the cherry bits pop out more in the second steep. Definitely gonna keep a stock of this one around! It’s the BOMB!!

Fjellrev

Your reviews are seriously killing me! Glad I ordered this one too. I almost left it out.

Tealizzy

That would have been a shame! I wish I had ordered 2oz of this one though! (I only got 1oz)

Comments

Fjellrev

Tealizzy