Okay, so I don’t know what happened with this tea. When I smelled the dry leaves, they smelled kinda funny, not really like earl grey or chocolate. I thought it would change when steeped, but the smell got stronger instead. It smells like smoke. I’m not sure what kind of smoke, but smoke nonetheless, and not in a good way. I could not really taste any bergamot or chocolate. I thought maybe it would get better as it cooled, but as I kept sipping, I decided I hated it and dumped out my cup. I have never dumped out my cup before! I feel so bad, because I love the other Della Terra Teas I got, but I guess this one isn’t for me. I really tried!

Jackie T

I kind of felt that way about this one too. I was so excited because it’s such a unique and fun spin on Earl Grey, maybe they will alter it sometime and try again!

Tealizzy

I was pretty disappointed. Glad I’m not the only one!

Kittenna

Hmm, I have a sample of this one. Suddenly less excited to try it…

Tealizzy

Kittenna – I’m totally curious to see what you think!

Comments

Jackie T

Tealizzy

I was pretty disappointed. Glad I’m not the only one!

Kittenna

Hmm, I have a sample of this one. Suddenly less excited to try it…

Tealizzy

Kittenna – I’m totally curious to see what you think!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area