Hide

Welcome to Steepster, an online tea community.

Write a tea journal, see what others are drinking and get recommendations from people you trust. or Learn More

Thank goodness the work day is over! i think i was turning into a zombie, because by the end of the day my brain turned to mush. It’s been pretty overwhelming lately. I started the day off right, though, with this tea! This was wayyyyyy better the second time. I could taste much more berry. I think this may turn into a tea cabinet staple! I’ve really been enjoying all the Della Terra teas I ordered. So glad I tried them out!!!

Fjellrev

Sounds like a yummy tea to get you through the day!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

People who liked this

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds like a yummy tea to get you through the day!

Login or sign up to leave a comment.

Profile

Bio

I have recently become tea obsessed! I’ve always loved an occasional cup and my mother is a daily tea drinker, but in the last year it has become my favorite thing! Started out by having a cup of black tea in the morning. Loved going for afternoon tea with my mom! Since fully immersing myself in loose leaf tea, I have become nuts for it!

I am now exploring more and more companies, and trying to go beyond my comfort zone of flavored black teas and try more oolong, green and white teas.

My favorite teas are evolving. I love teas from DavidsTea, Lupicia, Harney and Sons, Della Terra Teas, and Butiki!

Location

San Francisco Bay Area

Following These People