Thank goodness the work day is over! i think i was turning into a zombie, because by the end of the day my brain turned to mush. It’s been pretty overwhelming lately. I started the day off right, though, with this tea! This was wayyyyyy better the second time. I could taste much more berry. I think this may turn into a tea cabinet staple! I’ve really been enjoying all the Della Terra teas I ordered. So glad I tried them out!!!

Fjellrev

Sounds like a yummy tea to get you through the day!

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds like a yummy tea to get you through the day!

Another profile facelift! My tastes have changed a lot from when I first discovered loose leaf tea.

I can trace my tea journey back to October 2012, when I discovered DavidsTea. Before that, I had the occasional cup and enjoyed high tea at An Afternoon to Remember, which has since closed.

I went through a period of wanting to try all the teas, and was really into flavored teas, especially dessert blacks, but my tastes have substantially changed over time.

I still enjoy the occasional flavored black or rooibos, but I’m more into unflavored black teas right now and recently, puerh. Chinese black teas are amazing…with their notes of chocolate or sweet potato, who needs a flavored tea? I had a much steeper learning curve when it came to puerh. I used to dump out cups of puerh for tasting like leather. Now, I am really enjoying them. I think it took finding good quality puerh and steeping them gong fu style to really enjoy them.

I also, on occasion, enjoy a good oolong, white, or green tea.

Favorite tea companies right now include: Mandala, Teavivre, Butiki, Golden Moon, Lupicia, and DavidsTea (for teaware mostly).

San Francisco Bay Area