Thanks, Alphakitty, for fixing the picture! This tea wasn’t up yet, and I wanted to put it in my cupboard. :) Anyway, I finally tried it out this morning. Managed to squeeze in steeping a cup prior to a long set of meetings. This tea smells very much like pear and it’s a little perfume-y. I think it smells like when you first open a box of pears from Harry and David, not that anyone sends me those…. ;) Anyway, I liked it, but I think it would be better iced. Not bad for my first pear-flavored tea.