This was yummy. At first I really wasn’t sure about this tea, especially from the smell of the dry leaves. It was delicious though. Chocolate is definitely the dominant flavor, and it’s kind of a nice dark chocolate. The chili adds a slightly spicy heat to the background. I really liked it, and the second steep wasn’t bad either! I don’t think I’ll have a problem finishing the bag :)

This was the last new tea I had to try. Hmmmm, what should I do now? ;)

Terri HarpLady

Order more!! :D

Kittenna

Nuts, I should have compared this to DavidsTea’s Chocolate Chili Chai. Will have to fish out my bag of it and give it a shot before winter’s gone!

Tealizzy

Terri – I think I WILL! Not sure what yet. I think I need to try more caffeine-free teas, so I have more options later in the day, but I really love black teas! It’s so hard!

Kittena – I’d love to get your opinion on that! Every time I’ve tried the DavidsTea one, its been in store, and they just don’t steep their teas long enough for my taste.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Order more!! :D