This tea was fantastic this morning! In the past, I thought the banana made it taste less smooth, but I think now, that it may have been how I prepared it. This time I steeped it for less time. I also had to use the microwave at work, so the water probably wasn’t quite at boiling. Maybe banana teas do better at lower temperatures for less time? I’ll have to try this with banana dream pie now. Anyway, I could taste more walnut, and like I said, it was a lot smoother on the tongue. Went great with my maple nut oatmeal! It was super foggy this morning and this tea made me feel so cozy!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area