drank Passion by Tazo

My tea swap friend also gave me a couple bags of this tea. Against my own judgement, I steeped this one hot. It really should be iced with a lot of sugar. I found it to be very tart, which according to others is because of the hibiscus? It is beautiful to look at though…very pinky purple. It gets dark really quick too. I think I only steeped this for 3 minutes, if that. I also didn’t think I could taste all the ingredients…there are so many! Next time, I’ll try this iced.

ashmanra

Although I am not crazy about this one, I used to drink it iced when exercising, and would mix it half and half with orange juice. It tastes like guava juice then!

Tealizzy

That sounds good! Thanks for the tip!

Comments

ashmanra

Tealizzy

That sounds good! Thanks for the tip!

San Francisco Bay Area