drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

In anticipation of a trip to DavidsTea today during lunch, I finished off my little bag of this one. Needless to say, I bought a whole tin of it later!! I LOVE this tea!! I’ve decided that once I LOVE a tea, that I will honor it by buying a whole tin! :) YUM!

On to my trip to DavidsTea. I had SO MUCH FUN! Probably too much fun for my own good. I had decided I wanted the new elephant perfect tea mug and the purple timolino, so I got them! Yay!! I also bought 1oz. bags of copabanana and coconut oolong to try! Btw, this is on top of the 10 new teas I recently ordered! AND the woman at the store was so nice! She said I bought so much stuff (and stuff she would buy for herself), and then she offered me a cup of tea to go, on the house! AWESOME! I was gushing with happiness!! Yay for great lunch breaks and more tea than fits in my cupboard….time to find a bigger cupboard!!

Alysha

I’m going there tomorrow and now I’m even more excited…and scared (for my wallet)! haha

Fjellrev

Aww, sometimes you just really need to treat yourself.

Tealizzy

Ya, it was fun! I’m bringing my elephant mug to work today…gonna be so stylish! Ha!