drank Daydreamer by DAVIDsTEA

Had this in a “to go” cup on my way out of DavidsTea today (see previous tealog on Ceylon star for my fabulous experience!) It was good, but I couldn’t tell if I was tasting the mango or the agave sweetener, and I wished I had skipped the sweetener so I could really taste the tea. It was very light tasting, and I even left the teabag in the cup the whole time I was drinking it and it didn’t get bitter. Might have to get some of this one just to see how it is without the sweetener, but it was good with it!