So I’m a little behind on tealogs, because I had a bunch of new Della Terra Teas yesterday, but I don’t want to write reviews of them yet, because I think my taste buds were off due to a massive headache that progressively got worse until I took some Advil when I got home from work. I did get to use my cute elephant mug, though, and I received my first Butiki order, so not a bad day!

I had this tea again this morning, because it was one of my first favorites from DavidsTea, and I’ve been seeing some less than stellar reviews on here lately. I still really like it. I agree with some of the reviewers that the cinnamon is more prominent than the chocolate, and that it can turn out weak if you don’t steep enough leaf, but I think you just have to experiment with it and find the right specifications. I steep about 2tsp for 5 minutes and add milk and sugar. I still think it tastes like chocolate cinnamon loaf from Starbucks! Yum!

jessiwrites

Maybe I will try a bit more leaf next time, and a slightly longer steeping time. I should like this one more than I did!