Oh, this is good. REAL good. I might be in love. This might be my new favorite. This is the first tea I’ve tried from Butiki, and I can totally tell that it’s much higher quality than other teas I’ve had. It’s so natural. No fake flavor here! The dry leaf smells so good, maple-y, nutty, and woodsy. I waited very impatiently for it to steep the recommended 4 minutes, and then cool for a minute or two. It tastes exactly as it should. I get the maple and pecan, and it’s naturally sweet on its own. I didn’t feel like this needed any additions, but I did add a tiny bit of sugar, which amped up the sweetness even more. I actually felt like my sugar was so not worthy of this tea…note to self: must invest in higher quality sugar! This tea would probably be awesome for afternoon tea! It is so nice to branch out from my usual teas (flavored blacks). And the flavor is so unique. I don’t have anything like this. My favorite part is that is seems so natural, like the tea leaves naturally taste like maple pecan. Stacy, you are amazing!

Fjellrev

I agree, this one is fantastic!

Comments

Fjellrev

I agree, this one is fantastic!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area