Now this one was interesting! The dry leaves smelled nutty and sweet. Once steeped, it honestly smelled like spinach! I thought, “uh oh, that’s weird.” Tasted it without any additions and I could tell the pistachio was there, but I still smelled spinach. So, I added some sugar and a dash of soy milk. Bam! There it is! Pistachio ice cream! Still smells a bit like spinach, but it tastes true to its name. :) it is a very silky smooth tea, and I will enjoy the rest I have, but I’m not sure I’m in love, at least not yet.

Fjellrev

Interesting that you get spinach! I’ve only tried it once at a tea fest, so it was naked, and luckily I didn’t get that. But soy milk sounds like it would taste great with this.

Comments

Fjellrev

San Francisco Bay Area