All I can say is, wow! This is so sweet, creamy, and cantaloupe-y, I am blown away! White teas are still a bit foreign to me, as I’ve found them to be too subtle in flavor, but this one totally changes all that. It tastes just like it smells and just like it is named. It is silky smooth, as I am finding all of Stacy’s creations to be. Like other reviewers, I’m detecting both cantaloupe and honeydew. There is a definite creaminess too. I added absolutely nothing to this tea. No added cream or sugar was needed.

This would probably be great iced, and would perhaps rival my mother-in-laws’ cantaloupe drink, which is like a cantaloupe lemonade (minus the lemon) with actual pieces of cantaloupe in it. This tea is extremely soothing and refreshing at the same time! Is that even possible?

Fjellrev

Ooh, iced would be fantastic. I could just never justify it due to costs, though.

Tealizzy

Ya, I know. It’s up there! I only ordered 1/2 oz.