drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

I think I like the second steep of this one best, or maybe it’s just growing on me? This is a nice rooibos, where the coconut is center stage and the rooibos is behind the curtain. I don’t know if I get much pie from it, but it’s good, and I will enjoy having another caffeine free tea for the evening! Best with some sugar. :)

jessiwrites

This one is good, and I totally agree on the second steep. I feel that way about most rooibos.

In fact, I feel that way about most tea, in general.