I cannot express how much I LOVE this tea! Every time I drink it, I feel all warm and fuzzy. :) I shared some of my little 1 oz. bag with a coworker today, who liked how natural tasting it is. I now want to hoard the rest of my little bag, and probably buy a whole bunch in the future. Stacy – I hope you plan on keeping this one around! I would be pretty devastated if I couldn’t get more! I am also realizing that you get less of this one because the pecans add to the weight….hmmm, a lot like another nutty tea I love!

Rachel J

It’s on my shopping list. Sounds so yummy, and I’m not even that into flavored teas!

Tealizzy

It’s very light and natural….doesn’t taste flavored. I think that’s why I like it so much!

Butiki Teas

Tealizzy-Yes, we definitely plan on keeping this one around!

Fjellrev

Yay! Year-round warm and fuzzy feelings for us all. I definitely get the same vibe from this one.

Comments

Rachel J

Tealizzy

Butiki Teas

Tealizzy-Yes, we definitely plan on keeping this one around!

Fjellrev