Got a sampler size of this, and I’m now wishing I had more! This is an exceptional chai. It’s earthy and well-rounded. I loved it!

Update: Just re-steeped this. I think this may be the best chai I’ve ever had at home (my favorite being Samovar’s). I think I need more!!

Chizakura

Ooh, maybe I’ll try some eventually. :) I’ve been in the search for a yummy chai (besides pumpkin ones xD) and this could be it. :D

Tealizzy

You should check it out. It’s not one of those strong cinnamon chai’s. More cardamom. The laoshan black rounds it out well!

Chizakura

Well I do like cinnamon quite a bit, actually. :) But I’m excited to hear about cardamom and the rest though. Hoping the ginger won’t be terribly strong, but here goes nothing! I’m tossing a 1oz size into my cart. :D

Comments

Chizakura

Tealizzy

Chizakura

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area