drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I have about 1 serving left. This tea went fast! I really love this one, but I’m wondering, does anyone have a s’mores tea they like better?

Stephanie

Nope but I do have a chocolate tea or two I prefer over this one. I do like the marshmallowey taste of this one though!

Kittenna

Wait until the reviews of 52teas’ S’mores Genmaicha start coming in. That might be better (but IMO Della Terra’s was one of the better ones).

Stephanie

Ugh I want that genmaicha so bad!

Tealizzy

Ya, I was thinking the 52teas one might be good!

Comments

Stephanie

Kittenna

Stephanie

Ugh I want that genmaicha so bad!

Tealizzy

Ya, I was thinking the 52teas one might be good!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area