drank Je t'aime by Nina's Paris

Another fun sample to try from Laurent! Thank you! I was really eager to try this one since I like dessert teas and I loved Grand Amour, and this one has some of the same flavors. The dry leaf smelled sweet. I steeped this one for 4 minutes, being cautious about the astringency. At first, it smelled sweet with some sort of smokiness…uh oh, not a fan of smoke. How did that get in there? Anyway, it tasted like a (slightly smoky) vanilla tea with a bit of caramel. The caramel shone through more as it cooled. Overall, it was not as exciting as I hoped. I think because I kept comparing it to Grand Amour, which has both the vanilla and caramel AND fruity flavors on top. I think, in this case, I prefer a more complex flavor.

Chizakura

Sounds pretty good to me. :D Even the smoky part.

Tealizzy

That’s good! My tastes are evolving, and I think I expect too much now! Ha!

Comments

Chizakura

Sounds pretty good to me. :D Even the smoky part.

Tealizzy

That’s good! My tastes are evolving, and I think I expect too much now! Ha!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area