Got the sampler size of this, which is more than generous at 0.5 oz. This tea is a nice blend. The white tea lightens up the black tea. I didn’t even add milk, which is unusual for me with a black tea. It tasted like a combination of vanilla and cocoa nibs in a light black tea base. The second steep was a whole lot different, in that the white tea is more prominent, and there’s more of a vegetal floral note. I’m not sure I’m in love, but I will enjoy the rest of the bag.

TastyBrew

I tried this one the other day. I haven’t written about yet since my taster is still on the fritz. But I liked it. The vanilla holds up pretty strong which I liked. I added honey and a little milk and it totally tasted like a milk shake. You should try that if you like milk in your teas. Just brew it extra strong.

Tealizzy

Okay, I’ll try that next time!

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Okay, I’ll try that next time!

San Francisco Bay Area