I think I’m liking the laoshan black blends even more than the straight laoshan black. It’s such a good base! I’m on a complexity roll too! I really enjoyed this one. At first, I thought, this is just laoshan black mixed with genmaicha. But as I sipped, it became a more and more comforting, well-blended cup! The first steep was like a toasty laoshan black. By the second steep, the honey notes I noted while drinking laoshan black popped out once again, and by the end of the cup it tasted like honeyed nuts! Yum!