drank Milk Chocolate by sTEAp Shoppe

Lucky me…my 100th tasting note and steepster isn’t updating. Meh!

So, this tea did not meet my expectations for a chocolate tea. It really tasted like carob to me. So disappointing. I haven’t had a lot of luck with chocolate teas lately. Maybe my taste buds are off?

Chizakura

To be honest, in my case, when the tea is TRYING to be chocolate, I never seem to enjoy it. =/ I find it always just tastes like muddy tootsie roll or something. Whereas teas with a chocolate like note I seem to really like.

Tealizzy

I think I’m with you on that!

TastyBrew

You should try the Tisano Cacao. It’s just staight cacao nib shells. You can drink it alone (hot chocolate) or add it to teas you want more chocolaty. I’ve been doing that a lot lately. Not tootsie rolly at all. I used to hate chocolate teas for that exact reason.

Fjellrev

Congrats on 100! It’s hard to find a good chocolate tea.

Tealizzy

Thanks for the tip, TastyBrew! I’ll look into that!

Comments

Chizakura

Tealizzy

I think I’m with you on that!

TastyBrew

Fjellrev

Congrats on 100! It’s hard to find a good chocolate tea.

Tealizzy

Thanks for the tip, TastyBrew! I’ll look into that!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area