drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

Even though I was taking a break from coconut teas (I was seriously coconutted out!), I decided to have this with one of the chocolate chip cookie bars I made tonight. Nice pairing, actually. It’s a nice sweet coconut, but not an overpowering coconut, which is good. :)

Chizakura

Ha, for me ‘coconutted out’ doesn’t exist for me. :D I absolultely positively love coconot. I put shredded coconut into my oatmeal this morning, and then later had a cup of Coconut Cream Pie tea from 52Teas. xD;

I’ve been tempted to try this one since it’s from Butiki, but I’m unsure about the rooibos of it all. Not sure if I’m really fond of rooibos or not yet.

Miss Starfish

Sounds delish!

TastyBrew

The rooibos scared me away as well. Glad to hear it doesn’t over power.

Tealizzy

Ya, I go back and forth on rooibos, but this one’s not bad.

Comments

Chizakura

Miss Starfish

Sounds delish!

TastyBrew

The rooibos scared me away as well. Glad to hear it doesn’t over power.

Tealizzy

Ya, I go back and forth on rooibos, but this one’s not bad.

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area