First two cups of the day! I can’t seem to get to 5 steeps, even though you are supposed to be able to with this tea. I just like variety too much! This tea is AMAZING, as always. :)

TastyBrew

I set my leaves in the fridge for awhile and come back to them :-)

Tealizzy

Do they go bad after awhile if you leave them in there?

TastyBrew

I’ve seen some people on here say that they steep them a few days later. I’ve never done that. But I have done the next day and they’re totally fine. In the refrigerator of course.

Tealizzy

Awesome! Have you done 5 steeps of this one yet?

I can’t wait until I can order this one….

Tealizzy

Sil – get the tin! You won’t regret it! :)

I second that!

Comments

TastyBrew

I set my leaves in the fridge for awhile and come back to them :-)

Tealizzy

Do they go bad after awhile if you leave them in there?

Tealizzy

Awesome! Have you done 5 steeps of this one yet?

I can’t wait until I can order this one….

Tealizzy

Sil – get the tin! You won’t regret it! :)

I second that!