drank White Blueberry by Adagio Teas

Wow, this is really nice! I got this from a swap with TastyBrew and it’s got me rethinking white tea. What a great tea to wind down from the day with. I steeped this for 3 1/2 minutes, and I got such a nice subtle blueberry flavor combined with a very likable white tea (very slightly floral…not in your face; delicate). I have to admit, I added a little sugar, which made it nice and sweet! The tea is very light and smooth. I bet this would be great iced. I think we have another winner in my very limited white tea world! Thanks TastyBrew!!