drank Fujian Baroque by Adagio Teas

This tea was interesting. Another swap from TastyBrew. Thanks, TastyBrew!! It steeped up with a scent of cocoa. I thought, cool! Like laoshan black! Except, it tasted much more subtle. I got both notes of cocoa and some sort of fruitiness. I couldn’t discern what type of fruit, but I don’t have that educated of a palate yet. I didn’t add milk because one of the reviews said that milk killed it, and they were probably right because of how subtle the flavor is. Anyway, I liked the complexity of this tea!