I got my Della Terra order in TWO days! Yes! Of course I was a sucker for their latest promotion. Anyway, this time, it came with a sample of this tea! A pretty generous sample too.

After smelling this tea in the bag, I couldn’t help steeping some up. It’s super sweet, and it has jelly beans in it! I was wondering what would happen to the jelly bean, and yes, it completely dissolved into the tea. No wonder it’s sweet! The hibiscus really tries to ruin it for me. I’m glad I only steeped it for 2 minutes, because that was PLENTY. Overall, this is a fun fruit blend, but I wish there was less, or maybe even no hibiscus.

TastyBrew

Funny. I got this with my order and was about to brew it up until my husband read me the ingredients (on a rant about how that’s not “tea”) and heard him say hibiscus at the end and I pulled up and had something else instead. I do not like hibiscus. Good to hear its not too bad. I’ll try it when I get back home. You and I definitely have similar palates!

Tealizzy

Haha! Ya, I think I’ll steep it for even less time next time…maybe a minute and a half.

Cavocorax

I’ll have to keep that in mind! I’m waiting excitedly for my order but I don’t expect it until next Weds or so. Maybe later. sigh

GiggleGoddess

I got mine in two days as well…I’m always a sucker for deals, lol! I haven’t tried this one yet though. So far I’ve tried the Blueberry Creme, Malt Shop, and Lemon Chiffon.

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Cavocorax

GiggleGoddess

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area